We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working under a Senior Android Developer and along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design and build sophisticated applications for the Android platform •
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Collaborate with team members to define, design, and ship new features •
- Ensure the top-notch performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify, Correct and Fix bottlenecks and bugs
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 2+ years of experience in Android App development
- Strong OO design and programming skills •
- Working knowledge of the latest version of Kotlin.
- Experience with Android SDK • Experience with RESTful API •
- Experience with Gradle •
- Must have experience working on MVC / MVVM •
- Experience integrating push notifications •
- Experience on bug fixing and improving application performance Desired •
- Solid understanding of Android user interface guidelines •
- Knowledge of writing unit tests •
- Experience with Payment processing, payment gateway •
- Experience working on Instruments •
- Knowledge of different analytics tools to analyze app data •
- Proficient understanding of GIT •
- Prior experience of publishing Android apps on Play Store •
- Experience with Android Architecture Component
- B.E / B.Tech