- Product Manager will take care of the whole product lifecycle starting from product conceptualization, creation of product roadmap & strategy, incorporate best practices in products, managing product launches & continuous improvements.
- Concept and design innovative product features aimed at improving customer acquisition, retention and monetization.
- Dissect and understand core game loops, monetization features, and game mechanics as well as the metrics to which they are tied (acquisition, retention and monetization).
- Work closely with engineers to understand and efficiently leverage game databases.
- Work with designers to create specifications for features and optimize existing promotions/features.
- Coordinate with production and marketing to implement and launch new game monetization features.
- Analyze data and make recommendations on new features to help acquire, retain, and monetize our users.
- Work with Business Intelligence on big data projects aimed at setting up a structure for new games. Analyze metrics and user feedback in real time to derive insights on user trends and behavior.
- Measure the success of your product features after release and optimize their performance through rapid, data driven iteration.
- Align the overall product roadmap for a game with the current business needs.