We are looking for a talented AWS Cloud Ops Engineer to join our Cloud Operations Team to support our ambitious delivery plans using technology to automate solutions and optimize outcomes, supporting continuous integration and deployment in a challenging and fast paced environment. You will be expected to define standards and best practices for our AWS hosted applications.
Applicants should have solid experience in working with AWS (or similar Cloud Technologies) in large organisations, and an understanding of Devops and CloudOps practices.
We strongly believe in developing talent internally and are willing to invest time to develop technical individuals to maintain the latest skill sets required to work on such a fast moving platform.
You will get the opportunity to work with other technical teams around our European offices as well as benefit from great staff holiday rewards, and a financial bonus.
- Design, build and support the infrastructure to support Digital Platforms applications and supporting systems
- Help to define standards and best practices around AWS technologies and how they should be adopted by internal and external IT teams
- Provide support around Identity and Access management lifecycles across AWS accounts
- Support CI/CD tooling for technical teams to be able to build and deploy using pipelines
- Look to develop strategies and improvements around cost optimization and usage reporting
- As part of your service introduction and transition responsibilities you will be expected to coordinate the build and deploy of new application environments in conjunction with Project Delivery, Enterprise Architects, Application Support teams and 3rd party suppliers.
- Collaborate with Development Teams where code changes are required to resolve defects and ensure services are released into production in a controlled manner.
- Responsible for adhering to Change and Configuration management processes, ensuring all changes are reviewed for quality, rigorous testing and contingency/back-out planning, and that any supporting documentation is fully updated and to the agreed quality standard prior to implementation.
- Responsible for monitoring and detection of all parts of the technology landscape (server, network, end user experience, application health, etc.)
- Responsible for issue and incident management; including SLA monitoring & reporting and compliance trend analysis
- B.E / B.Tech