Position – SMART 400 Developer for Life/Asia (M2)
Department – IT
1. To act as business representative in IT function
2. To understand the user requirements and designing the system functionality required document.
3. To work closely with Application analyst/Technical Consultant to get Functional Specs prepared in accordance with the user Requirements
4. To coordinate with users on Requirements gathering getting confirmation of firmed up requirements and then proceeding forward
5. Work in a team environment to ensure the successful implementation of design / functional requirements
6. To act as first level escalation of all App. Related problem and be a point to classify them as bug/user Error/enhancement
7. Responsible for creating Business Specifications based out of user requirements.
8. Creating Test plans and coordinating the Acceptance and Unit Test cases
9. Life asia code development expertise
10. Main responsibilities to include life asia project delivery, product set ups, regulatory repoting, automation, providing subject matter expertise to peripheral systems for project execution Professional Qualification Graduate preferably from Science / BE Experience Requirement
Experience : Overall experience of 2.5 years 2.5+ years SMART 400 Development experience in Life Asia System Thorough knowledge of SQL/CL Program Microsoft SQL, MQ Product Configuration in life/asia SDLC Management
Added advantage: licentiate, LOMA, Domain knowledge of Life Insurance
Backend Development,Product Management
- B.E / B.Tech