For ecommerce full stack tech lead/expert -
Tech Lead will be responsible for bringing technical insights (design and architectural inputs) relevant to the technology environment of the day, help process and solution design teams to make correct design decisions, help-produce and/or validate technical designs artifacts and work closely with developers to deliver required solution in time and to the end users satisfaction.
Areas of Responsibility & brief description : -
- Take lead on technical matters, provide technical inputs and help SMEs and Business/Systems Analysts to analyze and model requirements, solve problems and choose most suitable solution.
- Where necessary, he /she is involved with an in-depth assessment to validate that the technology and architecture is appropriate for the business solution.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency high-availability, and performant applications - Add to engineering teams culture of high code quality
- Implementation of security and data protection in application
- Work closely with a cross-functional and interdisciplinary team that includes other UX Designers, Developers, Project and - Product Management, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance, and Business Partners among other team members.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Integration of data storage solutions & Amazon Webservices framework
- Judicious use of natural resources
- Shall adhere to the environment health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization.
Description of Role :
The resource should have the understanding of the following :-
- AngularJS (Version 2,3,4,5), Ionic
- If you've managed a small/ lean team of 2-5 developers, that's an added advantage.
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC, HTML, jQuery, CSS, SQL Server, Web API, Web Services (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML), Background Processes, mobile services, team management
- Working knowledge in Platform Azure (PaaS) skills (Blob storage and azure platform).
- At least 8+ years of C# and ASP.Net MVC experience (.Net Core Mandatory)
- Experience with Visual Studio, NET 4.0/4.5/4.6.1
- Experience with Visual Studio with .Net Core 1.1 Entity Framework Core 1.2
- Knowledge of HTML5.0, CSS3, Bootstrap & Office 365 Fabric UI
- Good communication skills and should be able to work independently and also with team.
- Strong knowledge on Object ordinated programing language (OOPS).
- Experience with Web API, WCF service.
- Experience in developing applications with ADO.NET / Entity Framework.
- Strong SQL / LINQ / No SQL
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong in Code & Document Review
- Knowledge of GIT Repository & Visual Studio Team Services
- Knowledge of protocol level programming on TCP/UDP, HTTP/SOAP/REST, LDAP, AD, DNS etc
- Experience in integrating various solutions that enable digital transformation for using leading IOT platforms.
- Able to guide developers
- Able to build & showcase solutions in agile way."
- Ability to understand project objectives, requirement, associated business process, IT strategies of customer
- Ability to visualize holistic view, forward thinking while providing appropriate solution and architecture
- Ability to decide on the technology decisions for a project (POC, Design approach, etc)
- Ability to assess current customer investment, process, architecture
- Experience / Awareness of Best practices (Architect, design, etc), Grip of technology trends, UML, Design Patterns and various SDLC methodologies.
Eductation & Experience :
8-10+ years of experience
BE / B Tech / MCA