- We are looking for a Java developer who can take ownership for the whole end to end delivery, performing analysis, design, coding, testing, and maintenance of large-scale and distributed applications.
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated team player and is likely to have significant experience in application development, a strong technical background and good communication skills.
- He/she will interact directly with the users and with other technologists across the firm when using their framework/software.
Skills required (essential):
- Excellent working knowledge of the following technologies: Java, Databases, Middleware (Soap/Xml/Messaging/RESTful services).
- Sound understanding of Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming, familiarity with Design Patterns.
- Hands on experience with multithreaded systems.
- Experience of iterative / agile development practices.
- Exposure to working in a global delivery team.
- Comfortable with direct interaction with the business users at all levels.
Skills desired (optional):
- Familiarity with MQ, Autosys, Hibernate, Spring Prior experience in investment banking
- B.E / B.Tech