- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts and practical experience of writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Good conceptual understanding of NoSQL databases (Key/Value, Document, Column family, Graph databases), Apache SOLR, Lucene etc.
- Hands on experience with at least some of the NoSQL databases (Preferable if it includes MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis or Neo4J).
- Good conceptual understanding of HDFS and have hands on experience with at least one of the querying tools like Pig, Hive and Impala.
- Fundamental understanding of MapReduce computing paradigm and working experience with at least one of the frameworks/data stores which supports map-reduce capability.
- Should have practical experience of programming in at least one of the general purpose programming languages like Java, Python, Scala etc.
- B.E / B.Tech