Key Skills :
- RDBMS ,NOSQL ,ETL, AWS ,Big Data, Data science 6-8 years of professional experience in architecting and developing BI, Big Data and Cloud solutions with at least 8 years experience in BI, 4 years experience in Big Data and 2 years experience in Cloud technologies Experience in working on large data integration projects using diverse databases (DW Appliance/ RDBMS/ NoSQL/ Cloud), ETL tools like SSIS, Pentaho, Informatica, etc., visualization tools like Tableau/Power BI Experience in working on Hadoop ecosystem using components like Apache Spark/MapReduce, Pig/Hive, Kafka, Oozie Experience in working on at least 1 cloud solution provider infrastructure like GCP/Azure/AWS.
- Hands-on experience in working on scripting language like Python Managing global customers and client interfacing
- Engineering degree required with an optional Masters in Technology, Management or Analytics Apply pragmatic data analytics and visualization science to bear in the design of BI dashboards, pursuing a good balance between clarity (visualisation), usability (UX) and aesthetics (UI)
- Strong analytical, logical and numerical ability – able to analyse and interpret data, evaluate data and make recommendations based on data and trends
- At least 6 years of advanced knowledge in Data Visualisation Applications and reporting tools such as MS PowerBI, Qlikview/Qliksense, MSBI, Spotfire (at least 2 to 3) 5+ years writing medium to high complexity SQL queries, triggers, stored procedures 3+ years of using R and Python along with BI tools for visualisation and analysis
- Should also have experience in designing UI/aesthetics for Executive & Management dashboards Experience with Microsoft Office suite, JIRA and Confluence Process oriented with project, task and people management experience
- B.E / B.Tech