- Over 5 years of experience in software development in .NET technology stack.
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of .Net 4+ using C# .NET, ASP .NET, ASP .NET Web API, WCF.
- Knowledge of tools used for build and deployment.
- Good to have knowledge of Salesforce suite of products (around integration with salesforce).
- Good to have knowledge of RDBMS concepts and should have hands-on knowledge of any one database development.
- Good to have familiarity with Agile Methodology, Test-Driven Development and software design patterns.
- Good to have knowledge of .NET WPF, .NET Windows Service, MQ, Exchange Web Services (EWS), GIT, Team City, JIRA, Fiddler.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent • Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills along with can do attitude.
- Able to prioritize, be flexible and handle multiple projects with varying deadlines in a multi-task environment.
- Good knowledge on Security patterns and practices
- Good to have experience in the Financial Industry.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Experience in Wealth Management or a similar Financial environment
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems to various teams
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- B.E / B.Tech