- Take a lead/active role in the full range of Data Warehouse activities
- Expert level experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) in a large-scale data warehouse environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills on SQL Server Stored Procedures and SSIS packages.
- Take a lead/active role in the design and development of our enterprise data warehouse (EDW).
- Take a lead/active role in the continued growth of our business intelligence capabilities.
- Lead and/or be a part of the team designing, building, and maintaining the future state of Merchants EDW platforms
- Assist with defining, implementing, and continuously improving our Data Governance processes and procedures.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing within the team. Participate in a collaborative structure to capture process improvement ideas and communicate to other groups.
- Effectively communicate and present ideas and/or project status.
- Measure, track and meet SLA metrics (data cycle time, schedule, accuracy, rework, etc.).
- As part of the responsibilities, participate in design sessions, develop design documents, and participate in acceptance testing and knowledge transfer activities.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently and work with little supervision.
- Experience retrieving data from various database platforms, web service APIs, flat files etc.
- knowledge of SSIS, SSRS and SQL server
- Solid SQL Server ETL experience, including SSIS, SSRS in general.
- Standard Data Warehouse skills/experience including ETL design maintenance, debugging etc.
- Experience in multiple versions of SQL Server from 2012 to 2017, preferably with multiple editions (Standard, Enterprise, etc.).
- Experience with Data Architecture / Data Modeling, both Dimensional and Relational.
- Advanced SQL and Powershell scripting experience
- Experience in upgrading versions of SQL Server
- Experience in defining requirements and documenting business needs to turn that into the reporting solution that is being requested.
- 5- 8 years of development experience
- Ability to Lead and/or Manage Projects.
- Team Player
- Thorough understanding of Performance Tuning including query/application performance tuning
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, matrix structured environment.
- Critical thinker and ability to effectively communicate to internal/business team
- B.E / B.Tech