- Have an in-depth understanding of Cisco network technologies including management Subject matter expert (SME) on network protocols, platforms, and design best practices •
- Test Lab experience utilising tools and ad hoc methods to prove network functionality and performance •
- Have an excellent command of spoken and written English (documentation is a key element) •
- Have an in-depth and fundamental understanding of TCP/IP networking and its practical use within large enterprise class operational environments • Previous operational implementation and support experience within a suitably sized enterprise environment •
- Able to prioritize projects with respect to milestones and deadlines •
- Able to maintain a positive and cooperative attitude in sometimes stressful situations •
- Willing to work as part of a team and share responsibilities when needed.
- Firewalls and VPN configuration - Checkpoint FW1 in particular.
- Cisco CCDP/CCNP or higher.
- Knowledge of TR network infrastructure.
- B.E / B.Tech