Roles & Responsibilities –
- The Linux/Devops Engineer will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems and software related to Trendsutra Platform infrastructure (pepperfry.com).
- This can include provision of cloud instances, streamlining deployments, configuring virtual instances, scaling out DB servers. · Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration (Must) ·
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source cloud technologies like Xen and AWS. (AWS is Must) ·
- Strong experience with Relational Databases and NoSQL system (Mysql is must) ·
- Good experience on Apache, Nginx & Tomcat. (Must) ·
- Excellent knowledge of Bash & Automation Frameworks. (Bash / Shell scripting must) · A working understanding of SOLR, Redis, Memcached, Elasticsearch (ELK stack) ·
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP / Java) .
- Hands on experience in Source code management tools like GIT and SVN ·
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service ·
- A working understanding of Big Data services. Requirements/ Key Skills Skills in Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Strom, Kafka) ·
- Experience in key-value/document data stores (Redis, Couchbase, Memcached)
- B.E / B.Tech