Roles & Responsibilities:
- Must possess good understanding of project management methodologies and software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Must possess experience with XML parsing techniques, Perl and UNIX shell scripting and programming, automated reports generation using job scheduling tools such as Autosys, and experience with using code repository tools such as CVS, VSS, Perforce, and RCS.
- Must have programming experience skills in Python with automation of reports using database, excel, xml, HTML templates and Object oriented concepts.
- Must possess basic to intermediate SQL skills, including use of derived tables, unions, and multi-table inner/outer joins.
- Must have extensive usage of GIT repository, Jenkin jobs setup, automated BUILD and deployment process.
- Must have experience in release management TOOLS like Liquibase, Runway.
- Responsible for defining, designing, integrating, and re-engineering the Enterprise Data warehouse and Data Marts in different environments, including environments such as Teradata, GP as well as DB2, with multiple Terabytes of size and various levels of complexity.
- Work to increase performance of the database, as well as fine tune any issues.
- Responsible for scheduling tools such as Autosys for automating and scheduling jobs to run.
- Configure ETL Job for extraction, data messaging, and loading.
- Must be able to debug and build new code. Requires experience in design, enhancement, and development of applications for OLTP, OLAP, and DSS using dimension modeling with Teradata.
- Requires experience with overall ETL design (from staging to presentation layer) using market-leading ETL tool Informatica and experience with ETL tool development in Perl.
- Requires experience with export/import utilities in multiple databases, including DB2, Teradata, Greenplum using tools such as mload, bteq, DB2 load, DB2 export, bcp, gpload, and copy.
- Perform physical modeling of large DBMS live, GreenPlum, DB2, and Teradata.
- Requires experience with the usage of database interface applications such as SQLAssistant and DBArtisan and familiarity with JIRA issue tracker and the defect tracking system Quality Centre.
- Work with Development teams to ensure that all standards are correctly followed. Responsible for performing database management, including updating, quality assurance, metrics, writing user documentation, table level specification documents, table process flow documents, and training.
- B.E / B.Tech