- Prior RPA development expertise at least 1 of these products UiPath, Automation Anywhere, BLUEPRISM is MUST (Project in Healthcare domain preferred but not mandatory).
- Should have delivered on 4-5 RPA project Implementation in capacity of a Tech Lead cum Architect .
- Hands-on 4 to 8+yrs of programming experience in C# or Java or .NET is desired. Hands on experience with scripting languages (python, perl, powershell, etc.) is PLUS.
- Minimum 5 years experience in programming (VB, C#, .NET, C++ etc.) is a must. Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, etc.
- Ability to develop solution architecture designs. Strategic business acumen and understanding of organization strategy and ability to design information systems to deliver that strategy.
- Hands on RPA coding along with the code review responsibilities. Work with project manager / lead to track and resolve technical bottlenecks and the risks arising on account of it.
- Set up and follow best practices for the automation projects. Mentoring the RPA developers on the project. Create, update and maintain knowledge base. Proactive in solving problems for the development team.
- Help in preSales solution , RFP/RFE responses and proposals. Keep oneself updated on the latest trends in RPA and AI/ML (in the context of RPA).
- B.E / B.Tech