ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
● Architect, develop and maintain front-end libraries/codebase.
● Building responsive and elegant mobile & desktop web applications.
● Work closely with product manager, designer & backend team to collaborate to develop the best in class web applications.
● Optimisation of the website as per industry trends.
● Evaluate competitive and innovative products and design approaches to identify best practices and encourage innovation.
● Establish and manage front-end team.
● Sound understanding of data binding and custom attributes.
● Experience in translating design mockups and prototypes into working applications.
● Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets (e.g., images, fonts) to a browser or device (e.g., lazy loading assets, using CDNs, caching, compression, etc.).
● Demonstrable experience using gulp to automate packaging and optimization tasks.
● Knowledge of managing dependencies using NPM or related package managers.
● Understands how to be efficient with resource usage (e.g., application impact on memory and CPU, caches as needed, respectful of customer’s devices, etc.).
● Excellent understanding and hands on with PWA & AMP.
● Excellent knowledge of Git version control system.
● Excellent understanding of Bootstrap, Gulp/Grunt.
● Good understating of frontend, backend & database architecture.
● Understanding of DevOps tool like Jenkins.
● Ability to provide deliverables within specified deadline with a quality bar.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
● Highly motivated, self-driven, self-learner.
● 3+ years in Frontend development.
● Must have led a team of front-end developers.
● Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or equivalent relevant experience.
● Diploma or online courses on front-end development.
- B.E / B.Tech