Lead Java Developer
We are seeking highly accomplished software architect who can be part of the product development team.
You are driven and have a great combination of coding skills, design skills and architectural skills.
Your addition should significantly enhance the architectural capacity and effectiveness of a distributed team.
The position is located in Noida.
The position requires a hands-on experienced Software Architect/Core Java Developer who will focus primarily on the Architecture and design of web/mobile apps and related systems.
Working with the Business, you will:
1 Define the Architectural Vision and publish the Architectural blueprint. You will need to understand the domain/business logic and work with the engineers to implement it in the desired software stack (Java/J2EE or other emerging)
2 Develop designs geared towards massive scalability, and code the core elements of those designs to make adoption faster.
3 Strong Coding skills
4 Manage deliveries and be obsessed about the deadlines
5 Hire tech team members
6 Drive developers to adopt architectural changes in security and adapt to the emerging technologies
7 Collaborate with Product Management and business teams to understand the requirements and convert into technical specifications
Preferred Skills And Experience:
We are seeking experience with the following technologies/domains:
1. 8+ years of product development experience for large scale secure systems with high volume and high performance requirements.
2. Experience in financial domain preferred. Exposure to blockchain and cryptocurrencies would be an advantage.
3. Hands-on developer in Core Java with excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
4. Experience with frameworks like Spring, Restful Webservices, Python is highly desired.
5. Deep knowledge and experience of Java/J2EE and servers like Tomcat.
6. Knowledge on Event processing Engines like AQ, Apache Kafka. Also should be familiar with various Cloud Monitoring and logging framework.
7. Knowledge on JQuery, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BootstrapJS
8. Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, NoSQL, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
9. Experience on Solr, Elastic search, Redis, Memcached, MongoDB, Hadoop.
10. Good knowledge of High Availability / Disaster Recovery scenarios, setup experience on multiple AZs, multi-geo replication
11. Hands-on experience scaling applications, infrastructure, and configuration with cloud-based IaaS providers (AWS)
12. AWS related experience on EC2, ECS, VPC, Lamda, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, CloudFront, CloudWatch
13. Thorough understanding of JVM architecture, Garbage Collection, Collections and Concurrency framework
14. Fundamentals of multi-threading on multi-core systems
15. Knowledge of Test-Driven Development or other agile software development methodologies
16. Experience with Maven and Ant or other continuous integration build environments
17. CentOS Linux Platform.