- Architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks
- Provide thought-leadership to client across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
- Works in conjunction with VP,ED to size, manage scope and risk
- Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success (realization of business benefit)
- Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer base
- Well experienced with design application and Infrastructure using various Application Servers, Databases, Security Managers etc.
- Expertise on various integration technologies like SOAP, REST, MQ, TCP, HTTP
- Strong understanding on Application Security
- Well versed with SDLC, Agile, CD&CI methodologies
- Ability to execute development of Re-usable Assets, Code Reviews and IT Governance for Pega Practice
- Strong Project Management skills to execute and deliver projects.
- Must have designed and developed atleast 2 projects on Pega 7 platform
- 7+ years of IT experience with n-tier, database and client server design/development
- 5+ years of experience with Pega BPM (atleast as Lead System Architect role for 2+ projects)
- Pega Lead System Architect or Senior System Architect with atleast 2 project as LSA
- B.E / B.Tech