- Your responsibility will be to identify, build, and nurture high performing individuals and teams to manage and grow Systems Integration and Managed Services teams.
- This will include understanding potential of each person, creating career plan for him/her, driving him/her toward excellence, be responsible for their career growth.
- Lead Systems Integration Team - Project Management for Product Integrations, Customizations, and Enhancements.
- Project management support for large pre-sales projects. Coordination and prioritization of integration development support.
- Stakeholder management of various internal teams including engineering, pre-sales, customer success and business development.
- Vendor management for outsourced product development and support.
You should have:
- A technical degree (Engineering, MCA) from a reputed institute with a minimum of 8 years of experience in the software industry, with at least 2 years of experience in managing project and people and 2 years of hands-on development experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Enough analytical and technical skills to understand technical complexities and pre-empt project risks / challenges. Good stakeholder mapping and management capabilities.
- Understanding of process and operations management. It would be nice if you have PMP or a similar Project Management certification.
- ITIL or other operations management certification.