As a member of the ERP , You’ll
1. Be placed in a position where you’ll have tons of opportunity to grow and make an impact.
2. Challenge yourself and learn at an incredible pace.
3. Play an important role in the complete lifecycle of technology and finance initiatives.
4. Have plenty of avenues to interact with cross functional teams
5. Get to see your contributions having measurable business and people impact.
1. Work closely with engineering, user experience and quality assurance teams throughout development iterations in an agile environment.
2. Analyse business processes, collect requirements and provide solutions using Microsoft AX ERP systems
3. Work closely and manage stakeholders across the heirarchy.
4. Perform system configuration, installation, data migration, integration and testing
5. Create detailed project plans, align stakeholders and subsequently execute to them
6. Create requirement and training documentation to provide user training and support for the ERP and various in-house supply chain systems
7. Coordinate with technical team on solution design, programming and validation.
8. Drive transparency, consensus and closure towards all tasks you undertake.
All you need to be:
1. Very Articulate
2. Someone who lives, breathes ownership and is committed to go the extra mile to close things
3. An MBA or CA or Semi-CA
4. Have at least 5 years of experience in the ERP domain
5. Preferably have experienced an end to end Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 implementation (big plus).
6. Preferably certified in the financial modules and knowledgeable about the Microsoft Sure Step methodology