- Demonstrated leadership in managing multiple projects/clients
- Working experience in an onsite:offshore model
- Deep knowledge of / experience in one core technology area – preferably BI/DW or Big Data Prior international work experience.
- Must have directly interacted with senior stakeholders.
- Must have B1 visa Proven people and team management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Experience with Provider /Health Plans / Payer Market (preferably in the USA market)
- Knowledge of Waterfall & Agile (scrum) Project Methodologies
Desired Skills :
Ideally, with an academic background in Computer Science or Engineering Interested in developing knowledge in the healthcare domain, along with deepening knowledge associated with software development processes and technologies
Job Description :
- Provide end-to-end delivery leadership for one or more clients.
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with engagement.
- Ensure that service delivery meets best-in-class standards – e.g. related to quality of architecture, code and testing Maintain close relationships with client stakeholders Manage and groom team members
- Support organizational initiatives related to competency development, capability building, etc.
- Work closely with the account management team to explore new opportunities at existing customers
- Work closely with the sales/pre-sales team to support the sales cycles, as required
- B.E / B.Tech